PDA

View Full Version : Slideout Retracting Problems

Strokesurvivor
04-22-2019, 12:33 PM
I have a 2010 23RKS Hideout and when I retract the slideout the bottom is coming in about 12 inches before the top starts coming in. It works, just looks sketchy when it’s retracting. I am on level ground, hooked up to power, have a fully charged new battery, no leaks under motor/gearbox, clean lubed seals around slideout and no obstructions.The motor/system is Lippert brand. There is only one track, no cables, and it’s located under the couch. I have gotten on Lipperts site to see if the is a way I can adjust this but can’t seem to find my exact system. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated. Sorry the photos are sideways, not sure how to fix them.

GBR
07-14-2019, 06:03 PM
I had a similar issue that created more severe issues. I recommend that you purchase so dry silicone lubricant that is rubber friendly and spray all the seals inside and out, top and bottom and side to side. When the rubber is not lubricated it can cause the slide to move freely on the bottom while the top rubber seal are less flexible and grab on the sides and roof membrane. I hope this is helpful.