PDA

View Full Version : New member w/Raptor 300

OTHG 00b
08-25-2011, 02:54 PM
Hello everybody, Just a quick intro into the forum. We just bought a new Raptor 300MP, took it out last weekend for it's maiden voyage no problems what so ever, that was a big relief. We are pulling it with a 2002 Chevy Silverado Duramax K35000 w/airbags. Will post pictures of our truck and trailer in a week or so. Lots of great information on here, keep up the great work everybody. ROD:wave:

Me.Bikes.Dogs
08-25-2011, 07:42 PM
From one 300MP lover to another...enjoy!! Let us know what you carry in the back (http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2594). I full time in mine and haven't had any problems. Really pleased with it.

antiqfreq
08-26-2011, 10:08 AM
Welcome to the forum Rod,

and congrats on a trouble-free RV and a great time camping.

In this day and age of 'something' always going wrong it is pleasant to hear or things going right!

Please DO post pics when you can.

Jo
:wave:

OTHG 00b
08-30-2011, 07:28 PM
Thanks for the welcome, the wife and I both race motocross in a club were everybody is the over the age of 30 and all the way into there 70's. Are dirt bikes are, my is a honda crf450r and hers is a suzuki rmz250f. This Rator will really make a day at the races alot better. Stay posted for the pictures to come soon.

pipefiter
09-05-2011, 09:17 AM
Just got back from 5300mile trip to Sturgis and west to Rocky Mountains.Basically no problems except air contioner didn't work because Campers World didn't get new switch in before I left for air conditioner.They said wire pulled out of over freeze protection.They had two weeks to get part and didn't come through.Had to buy portable unit for trip.Only used it a couple of times in bedroom.Right now gas pump not working,will have it looked at when I take it in for switch replacement.