PDA

View Full Version : 2018 367fls

Rlongo
04-12-2019, 01:13 PM
Does anybody have a 365FLS .We just bought one and are looking for any ideas or experiences with the trailer. Thanks for any information good or bad. We upgraded from a Jayco 31.5 RLDS

Logan X
04-12-2019, 03:11 PM
Welcome to the forum from California!

Rlongo
04-12-2019, 03:58 PM
Thank you this is the first Keystone for us and this forum has a lot of information about them . Just don’t think there are a lot of the 367FLS models out there

JRTJH
04-12-2019, 04:16 PM
If you go to the top "black bar" and click on the "search" tab, when it opens, type 367FLS in the block and click on "enter". You'll get a list of every recent (within the past 5 years) thread that includes the term "367FLS". Reading through them will give you much (maybe all) the info on this forum about that model (where it's annotated by model number).

Rlongo
04-12-2019, 04:23 PM
Thank you new to this high tech stuff

JRTJH
04-12-2019, 04:36 PM
Thank you new to this high tech stuff

Once you start reading the posts, if you find one that interests you or that you want to contact the poster, you can click on their profile name beside the post. There's a "contact info" section that will allow you to PM (private message) that member to ask questions or make comments. Before doing that, please check just under their user name in their profile. It will say, "Last activity" and give a date they were last on the forum. If it's been a year or two since they logged onto the forum, chances are they will never sign on to read your message, so I wouldn't waste the time.

Happy reading !!!

jlonginav
04-28-2019, 08:16 AM
Welcome, I have a 2018 367FLS and love it. It is a longer rig than I had before so careful around tight turns. The Cabe/Antenna switch is tricky to find. Raise the TV up and the switch is reachable down below on the left side. What else ca I help with?

Canadian Len
05-19-2019, 05:00 PM
I just got a 367FLS as well. Love the layout.

Jake6767
09-02-2019, 07:37 AM
How do you get satellite from the front tv to the bedroom tv? Or do you have to move the receiver?

Thanks

Rlongo
09-02-2019, 10:50 AM
Jake. I believe you have to move the receiver . From what I traced the connection outside in the convince center goes directly behind the front tv to the air/ satellite connection with the power button for the antenna then with a jumper goes to another wall plate next to it and behind that plate I had a 3 way splitter . 1 for front tv 1 for bedroom and I assume one for the connection in the pass thru. Hope this helps

Jake6767
09-02-2019, 10:59 AM
I only have the one wall plate and no power button for antenna. That one wall plate just has a satellite and a antenna hookup.

jlonginav
09-05-2019, 07:39 AM
I have the Wingard Travlr dish on my roof and Directv as my provider. At installation the cable from the dish was run down thru the Post at the entry down into the area just behind pass thru storage. There the Directv power inserter was clubbed in and then a cable run over to the forward living TV and another cable run back up to the roof and then back to the bedroom. I have attached a picture. It's not as close up as I would like but you may get the idea