PDA

View Full Version : No/Low Air flow from heater

Msmith2054
04-10-2019, 08:18 AM
2013 Laredo 291tg has very little, if any, air flow from the floor vents. I read somewhere in a different thread that sometimes the duct/hose can come off the blower. Where/how can I access this to check if it is still attached?
On a second note, the floor adjacent to the living area heat register is very soft right in the middle of the floor . Was not like this before I put it up for the winter, and I did have decent air flow last year also.

Thanks!

Ken / Claudia
04-10-2019, 09:36 PM
You should have heard the furnace running before. It is there, behind the vented panel, should have 2 to 4 screws on it to unscrew and remove. It's normally on the floor under a refer. If no air at any vents that is a good place to start. The duct can come off at the vent also. For that remove the floor vents and look. I do not know your model so, kind of basic information.

notanlines
04-11-2019, 04:55 AM
Mike, I believe that Ken is indeed correct in your furnace being under the refer. As suggested, pull the front off and have a peek. The problem should stand out concerning the flow, but maybe not with the soft floor problem.