PDA

View Full Version : New member check in from Idaho.

mekokat03
04-08-2019, 05:01 PM
This is Mike and Kat Armstrong we have had several trailers are the last one was a Fleetwood Gearbox Toy hauler which we just sold. We love camping and with two of our three kids on their own, we knew it was time to sale the toys and get an RV with a few creature comforts. On Saturday 4/6/19 we purchased a Keystone Bullet and we were excited about all the room, we have one slide out which after we got it home two of the screws broke off on the slide out, needless to say, I'm freaking out, hoping this was just a fluke. I did post a little something about this on another forum thread, hoping some people will give us some insight.:)

yesiamapirate
04-08-2019, 05:09 PM
Welcome! Congrats on the new trailer. Sorry about the slide. I know from experience, these things happen. Just such a sad feeling when it is brand new. It will be fixed and all will be ok. Hang in!

TJO
04-08-2019, 05:45 PM
Welcome to the forum from Ottawa Ontario. Every trailer has growing pains.

5J's
04-09-2019, 10:26 AM
Welcome to the forum from SE Texas. You've come to the right place for insight, there is a ton of great information and knowledgeable people here. Happy trails and safe travels.