PDA

View Full Version : Learning our new Avalanche

ldiaz791
04-06-2019, 07:06 PM
Just brought home our new Keystone Avalanche 379BH 5th Wheel and our pantry lights will not work. Tried the fuse box but do not see any gone bad?
Our fresh water fill is different than our previous Class A and do not know how to switch to city or flesh water tank fill.

Fishsizzle
04-07-2019, 06:37 AM
Just brought home our new Keystone Avalanche 379BH 5th Wheel and our pantry lights will not work. Tried the fuse box but do not see any gone bad?
Our fresh water fill is different than our previous Class A and do not know how to switch to city or flesh water tank fill.

Congrats!

What does your pantry light look like?

Also if you have the 4 position water valve, just turn the black knob until the arrow points where you want. I believe city is down, but I can go look at ours if you need.

boagey
04-09-2019, 04:00 AM
Congrats!

What does your pantry light look like?

Also if you have the 4 positioen water valve, just turn the black knob until the arrow points where you want. I believe city is down, but I can go look at ours if you need.

The pantry light comes on when I open the pantry door and stay on briefly when it is closed. Alpine 3400RS

dartfd3
04-14-2019, 04:50 AM
Just bought an avalanche 395bh and there’s a small switch on the back side of the light to turn on to motion or constant on. The dealer had to explain that to me because I couldn’t see it way up there.

ldiaz791
04-14-2019, 05:06 AM
Thanks I saw that one but I’m still not getting light to the pantry nor the little counter top just out side of it. I’m taking it back to General RV next week.