PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Michigan 2

ThePressureIsOn
08-22-2011, 08:23 AM
Hello Everyone. My wife and I looked at a 2008 Keystone Freedom Lite, M 281 RL and she fell in love with it. We now have a TrailManor 2720SD. This TT seems huge compared to what we have now. I will post some questions in the light weight trailers thread. Thank you.

Festus2
08-22-2011, 08:28 AM
Welcome to the group. If you go to this member's Homepage, you can download a PDI checklist and use it if and when you go through your new Freedom Lite :
http://www.eaa1358.com/Passport/ Scroll down the directory and click on PDI checklist.

ThePressureIsOn
08-22-2011, 08:58 AM
Festus2, Thank you so much for your quick reply. That is exactly the information that I was looking for. I'm going to drive down to Goshen IN. tomorrow for a factory tour. Bob

Festus2
08-22-2011, 09:53 AM
Bob:
Take your time when you go through your unit with this PDI. I hope that "the pressure is on" only refers to your user name and not to being under any pressure to buy this particular - or any other - unit. Don't take it away until you are completely satisfied that everything meets your approval. If not, ensure that the dealer will make it "right for you".