PDA

View Full Version : Traded cougar

14george
03-22-2019, 09:46 AM
Traded Cougar in on a Grand Design Reflection 150 series 295 RL. This is a great sight learned a lot

CrazyCain
03-22-2019, 10:18 AM
:cool: Nice! Just because you went to the dark side, your still welcome on here! 🤣Enjoy the new rig. Enjoy

Tbos
03-22-2019, 12:01 PM
GD Reflections are nice. Enjoy and stick around if you want.

Chris P
03-22-2019, 12:07 PM
Congratulations on your upgrade,You Definitely have to stick around.

maccam1
03-22-2019, 02:00 PM
George
You had a cougar 321rli,why did you decide to trade it

wiredgeorge
03-22-2019, 03:06 PM
Well, another George... if you have an questions about tow vehicles or tires, this is the fount of allllllll info on those two subjects. Plus if you feel like complaining about your new trailer in any way, well, this is also a complaint department bwhahahaha.

14george
03-22-2019, 05:16 PM
I will stick around to help others or get help for myself

Big1
03-22-2019, 06:18 PM
Congrats! On a find 5th Wheel.

5J's
03-23-2019, 04:36 PM
Congrats on the new digs!

Retired Copper
04-08-2019, 09:13 AM
Well You might not be alone I am kicking around the same idea, the DW had the final say on the last trailer and now she has her eyes set on a Reflections 297rl. I have made them an offer and am waiting to hear back. Don`t get me wrong I love the PassPort it has been just about perfect but the older I am getting I need a little more room in a few places. Got it to take the grandkids along on outings and only one sleeps in the bunks the other prefers the couch so I have a lot of unused space. This site has been great and folks here have taught me a lot and it is nice to kick ideas and experience back and forth. Hey they might not take the offer it all depends if they want a sell. I am not a green horn thanks to folks here. Safe travels and happy camping to all.

14george
04-08-2019, 12:53 PM
Well You might not be alone I am kicking around the same idea, the DW had the final say on the last trailer and now she has her eyes set on a Reflections 297rl. I have made them an offer and am waiting to hear back. Don`t get me wrong I love the PassPort it has been just about perfect but the older I am getting I need a little more room in a few places. Got it to take the grandkids along on outings and only one sleeps in the bunks the other prefers the couch so I have a lot of unused space. This site has been great and folks here have taught me a lot and it is nice to kick ideas and experience back and forth. Hey they might not take the offer it all depends if they want a sell. I am not a green horn thanks to folks here. Safe travels and happy camping to all.
When’s from a travel trailer to a fifth wheel had hernia surgery in January don’t have to lift the hitch DW ideal