PDA

View Full Version : Justified

Fishsizzle
03-09-2019, 02:19 PM
We’ve never been big network tv watchers, or watching show that you have to tune in every week.

Picked up Netflix and Amazon prime years ago, just stumbled on the show Justified.

It’s a good show! For all you who have seen it, you probably know already. I’ve gone through all my NCIS so this is the new fix.

Javi
03-09-2019, 02:30 PM
Yep... good show

sourdough
03-09-2019, 03:50 PM
Yep, gone thru it...good show. On our 2nd or 3rd round of NCIS currently. Longmire was a good one if you haven't seen it. Added HBO to my Amazon Prime to watch Game of Thrones due to recommendations. Almost turned it off but after I got used to it (??) we watched them all and just finished the last episode a few days ago. New season is supposed to start April 14 if I recall. Daughter said we ought to try Breaking Bad and we have. To me it's hilarious, to DW, whose dad was a teacher, it's not so good so it sits on the back burner. I used to dislike Criminal Minds but now watch it from time to time for a break. There are several British sitcoms that DW likes, and after a while, I started liking them too - don't remember their names off hand.

And yes, like you, we do not watch network TV unless it's a sporting event I want to see.

Fishsizzle
03-09-2019, 06:58 PM
Yep, gone thru it...good show. On our 2nd or 3rd round of NCIS currently. Longmire was a good one if you haven't seen it. Added HBO to my Amazon Prime to watch Game of Thrones due to recommendations. Almost turned it off but after I got used to it (??) we watched them all and just finished the last episode a few days ago. New season is supposed to start April 14 if I recall. Daughter said we ought to try Breaking Bad and we have. To me it's hilarious, to DW, whose dad was a teacher, it's not so good so it sits on the back burner. I used to dislike Criminal Minds but now watch it from time to time for a break. There are several British sitcoms that DW likes, and after a while, I started liking them too - don't remember their names off hand.

And yes, like you, we do not watch network TV unless it's a sporting event I want to see.

Love Longmire, sad to see it go. Haven’t looked at breaking bad, but I tried walking dead and had to turn it off. Couldn’t stomach it I guess.

The Sherlock with Benjamin Cumberbauch? It’s the new one it’s pretty good.

sourdough
03-09-2019, 07:32 PM
Love Longmire, sad to see it go. Haven’t looked at breaking bad, but I tried walking dead and had to turn it off. Couldn’t stomach it I guess.

The Sherlock with Benjamin Cumberbauch? It’s the new one it’s pretty good.

Yep, DW really liked that one, and then, as usual, I fell in step.:)

DocP
03-10-2019, 02:53 AM
Really, really liked "Justified" - especially the Season 2 finale with Mags Bennett!

kksfish
03-10-2019, 03:00 AM
If you liked Breaking Bad you would probably like Better Call Saul, some of the same characters!

Northofu1
03-10-2019, 03:27 AM
Watched Justified 2x LOL
I liked Tim O in Deadwood, foul mouthed gritty western series I rather liked.

Mikendebbie
03-10-2019, 03:50 AM
We really liked Longmire. May have to give Justified a try. DW did not like breaking bad or walking dead.

About a year ago we watched a few episodes of the resident (medical drama on fox). The season ended and we decided to try Chicago Med and we liked it. Then we tried Chicago Fire and loved it. We bought all the past seasons of Med, Fire and Chicago PD. We are finally current and caught up on all 3. We really like Fire and PD. Med - not so much anymore. All these shows are quite graphic...but all the good looking firemen and policemen keep DW interested!

Fishsizzle
03-10-2019, 04:07 AM
Really, really liked "Justified" - especially the Season 2 finale with Mags Bennett!

Almost there, been sick on the couch doing a binge