PDA

View Full Version : Installing Fantistic fan and cover

Shasta Bob
03-08-2019, 02:06 PM
I am wishing to install a fantastic vent fan and cover, I have 2010 29RKS . I would like to install the vent in the bedroom between the shower and the bathroom on the upper level. any ideas or input appreciated. I don't know if there is even power there yet. Thanks in advance Bob

GHen
03-08-2019, 10:06 PM
I switched out my standard bath fam for a fantastic, easy install, just take your time, fan works great.

Canonman
03-09-2019, 04:55 AM
Our bathroom vent/fan was close to the vent in our bedroom. I ran power from there to the bedroom vent through the ceiling and installed the new fan in about 1 hr. I used the Heng brand instead of the Fantastic to save a little $.

spicercars
03-09-2019, 05:25 AM
Not a bad job at all if you take your time. I'm sure there are some videos online if your unsure. Good luck.

66joej
03-09-2019, 06:24 AM
The main advantage with using the Heng is that it is installed from the inside. The Fantastic fan (although much more efficient) needs to be installed from the roof. I ran power down to the light switch on the bathroom wall and installed a double switch. DW is a bit short and always needed a hair brush or something to reach the switch on the fan.
As evidenced by the poor quality photography I chose to become a mechanic.:D

chuckster57
03-09-2019, 06:34 AM
Skip the vent cover and install a Max Air instead. Vent lid doesn’t require a cover.