PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Michigan new owner 28BHS

Bae2010
03-03-2019, 03:47 AM
We will be purchasing a new late model 2018 28BHS Hideout next week. Does anyone have any advise on the camper itself? We currently have a MiniLite that has served us well, we are out growing the mini. We are looking forward to the large bunks, outdoor kitchen, large awning and the bathroom with its own outside door.
I see there is two grey water tans, does anyone know the capacity of each grey tank? I am hoping the bathroom grey water tank is larger.
We still have time for dealer upgrades if anyone has any good recommendations? That are adding the morryde steps for us.
What has everyone done for upgrades?
Thanks for any advise or comments.

Ranchhand
03-03-2019, 04:27 AM
Welcome to the forum fellow Michigander.

CrazyCain
03-03-2019, 04:50 AM
:popcorn::popcorn:Welcome to the forum from Michigan, enjoy the Hideout and the forum..

yesiamapirate
03-03-2019, 05:59 AM
Hey, BAE! Fancy meeting you here. I am pretty new to this site but it is full of great info.

5J's
03-03-2019, 12:17 PM
Welcome to the forum from SE Texas. Congrats on the Hideout. As for the question on the gray water tanks, check the specs on the Keystone web site.

Gegrad
03-03-2019, 12:22 PM
Welcome from North Carolina!

TJO
03-03-2019, 12:26 PM
Welcome from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Great place for Lots of info.

sourdough
03-03-2019, 12:54 PM
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new rig!

Here is a link to the specs for the trailer. You will need to scroll across to get you your model (this is the Keystone site and probably 2019 but I pulled up the specs from RV trader and they were identical from I could tell).

https://www.keystonerv.com/travel-trailers/hideout/specs/

I think there is an error in the stats they have posted on several of the trailers. It shows the 28bhs with one gray tank with a 69 gal. capacity. I doubt that is correct. If you scroll across and just look at the specs for the tank sizes on the different models it appears they just sort of "jumbled" the numbers on some of them. In the case of your trailer I figure you have 2 39 gal. gray tanks. Many/most of them show that then others seem to show some sort of jumbled combo 39 (69), etc. I could be wrong but I'm virtually certain they didn't make a one off 69 gallon gray tank for the 28bhs.