PDA

View Full Version : Used Cougar bunkouse

Ranchhand
02-19-2019, 03:41 AM
Hi all. My name is Kevin and new to the forum. We are looking at our first fiver and I was looking for some opinions. We are looking at a 2014 330RBK that the dealer is asking $22900 for. I was wandering what your guys thoughts were on that price. (I tried posting a link to the ad but can not figure out how. Sorry). It was bought new at this dealer and then taken to a campsite and never moved. Which in my opinion can be good and bad. It is a bunkhouse with a outside kitchen and two awnings also has a fireplace and two TV's. From what investigating I have done to seems to be a somewhat reasonable price. I am planning on actually going to look at it this afternoon

Thanks

Kevin

chuckster57
02-19-2019, 04:20 AM
Welcome to the forum!!
I have always said a good price is one that both the buyer and seller feel like they did good, NADA is a good place to start for used pricing. When you go look at it, make sure that they are willing to demonstrate that everything works before you sign. Then I would ask about the tires, and battery(s). Good luck and let us know how it went.