PDA

View Full Version : Wiring diagram

Eric27
01-29-2019, 10:02 AM
Anyone know how to find a 120v ac wiring diagram for a 2019 Cougar 24 sab?

JRTJH
01-29-2019, 10:37 AM
No such unicorn exists. Keystone does not provide any wiring diagrams, plumbing diagrams or even structural diagrams to dealers or to the public. If you happen to find one, you would have a "gold mine" by making copies and selling them on the open market, EBay and even here.

PARAPTOR
01-29-2019, 06:42 PM
As previously stated there are no wiring diagrams as such. not sure I would even trust the markings on the 110 VAC breakers or the 12 VDC fuses. I you are merely looking for a list of devices on each breaker or fuse or GFI (s) you should take some time and make your own list by either removing a fuse or turning a breaker off one at a time and seeing which device(s) have no power. Be prepared for surprises :popcorn:

Hblick48
01-29-2019, 09:01 PM
Now that you mention it, my old 1997 Sea Breeze came with a 3 ring binder. Inside were diagrams for fresh water system, black and grey tank systems, 12 volt, and 110 volt systems, each on separate pages. Sure made trouble shooting and repair easier.

xrated
01-30-2019, 03:17 AM
Now that you mention it, my old 1997 Sea Breeze came with a 3 ring binder. Inside were diagrams for fresh water system, black and grey tank systems, 12 volt, and 110 volt systems, each on separate pages. Sure made trouble shooting and repair easier.

That may be true (the part about them supplying drawings), but just remember, that was in a time/era when manufacturers still cared about their customers and customer service. That too has become a unicorn with far too many companies.

gkainz
01-30-2019, 06:17 AM
I would pretty much guarantee that if they provided an "as spec'ed" wiring diagram, it would not be even close to an "as built" diagram.

chuckster57
01-30-2019, 07:25 AM
I would pretty much guarantee that if they provided an "as spec'ed" wiring diagram, it would not be even close to an "as built" diagram.

Yup. Last year I had 2 trailers, same model 1 serial number apart so they went down the line at the same time. Wiring and plumbing was different.

rhagfo
01-30-2019, 07:55 AM

Well I think if they produced standard wiring looms to cover all possible options correct length, and standard install routing it would be a BIG cost savings!