PDA

View Full Version : So far, so good..

mikenj
08-15-2011, 09:20 AM
I bought the 2011 Cougar 298BHS at the Hershey show last year and decided to take a seasonal site down the shore with it. We are getting a lot of use out of it this year.

I have to say, the Trailer is really doing well. Only had 1 tiny problem where a gasket was missing on the black water flush, but other than that its been a great trailer.

I replaced my 2003 Cougar 298RLS with this model. Honestly, the reason I went with another Cougar was because I had literally no problems with teh 2003. I hope this luck continues.

I am wondering why they discontinued so many floor plans on the Cougar line, however. Seems like everything is X-lite and the "Full" cougar TT's are being scaled back. Any idea?

Thanks!

Mike

jq1031
08-15-2011, 10:16 AM
Hey Mike, I gotta ecco your happiness with the TT. Mine is a Laredo & also trouble free, a few minor things during the shake down trip but aside from that no problems. Keystone does build a good product regardless of what the complainers say. I'm sure there are a few lemons out there but that applies to every brand. Joe