PDA

View Full Version : Soon-to-be Outback owner in SC

Cpap
01-18-2019, 12:17 PM
Hello everyone, if all goes as planned I will be taking delivery of a 2019 Outback 330RL on Monday.

This is our 3rd TT not counting the obligatory pop-up and hybrid so I am a fairly experienced camper. This is our 1st Keystone product, the 1st 2 were Jaycos. Really pleased with Joyco but they just don't have the right camper for us this time.

Any words of wisdom concerning the Outback or Keystone in general?

Anything special I should look for during our delivery inspection?

Happy to be joining the Keystone family!

sourdough
01-18-2019, 03:03 PM
Welcome to the forum! Don't know that there is anything special to look for in the PDI, except everything.:) Here's a link to a PDI list that you can use;
http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5129

Cpap
01-18-2019, 03:37 PM
Thanks sourdough, I didn't use a checklist on my last TT and didn't have a clue that I needed one on the 1st one. I'll use it this time.

sourdough
01-18-2019, 04:15 PM
Cpap, make sure the dealership is aware of your intention to do a thorough pdi. They can take 2-3 hours to check things out. On our last trailer I took video and my wife took notes. I've not had a problem with them providing the time or personnel to do it but I've read posts where some have had issues and/or wanted to charge for it - don't do it. They owe it to you to show that everything works on the unit and how it works....it's their responsibility.

14george
01-18-2019, 05:47 PM
Welcome to the fourm from Wv

5J's
01-18-2019, 06:46 PM
Welcome Cpap. Good luck on your PDI.