PDA

View Full Version : Montana 3720RL Theater Seating

Chrispenna
01-06-2019, 07:28 AM
I want to remove the Theater Seating but not sure if it will fit thru the door!!!! Does anyone know if it will fit or if it cab ne taken apart? I am stationary and living in it full-time and I need the space!!!

Thank You!

MarkEHansen
01-06-2019, 07:31 AM
Well, we have a 2018 Cougar Half-Ton 26RBSWE and had the theater seating installed before we took delivery of the unit. They had to take out the tri-fold sofa that was there and bring in the theater seating.

I expect the doors are the same size, so I would say you will be able to get it through there. The theater seating comes apart into three pieces: left seat, right seat and center console.

Good luck.

Dhuhn
01-06-2019, 08:04 AM
They will fit the seating comes apart and fits through the door. I took my couch in the back out,and put a desk / table in.

paulprice
04-26-2020, 06:59 PM
In this great video about the Cougar factory they talk about how the furniture is added last so it needs to be able to move in and out of the trailer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZhHGsBE2sE

fatcatzzz
04-27-2020, 03:14 AM
If you just wait long enough it will disintegrate into small enough pieces you can sweep it out the door. The theater seating in my Montana is crap. Researching new furniture as we speak.

paulprice
04-27-2020, 06:58 AM
Post what you decide on.