PDA

View Full Version : Baaa humbug!!

hankpage
12-13-2018, 05:08 PM
My wife said that if I don't get off my computer and finish my Christmas shopping she'll slam my head on the keyboard, but I think she's jokinfjreoiwjrtwe4to8lmy4run8ftajvgemcyejfugsye7w4 sskd920dj8hemnfejvblojue982453kmfgk
http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=299&pictureid=1408

sourdough
12-13-2018, 05:15 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Love it! Merry Christmas to you Hank and everyone else. Now, just tell her you're doing your shopping online at Amazon!!:eek:

Gegrad
12-13-2018, 05:19 PM
:lol::lol: That is truly hilariou hjkputewdccbjhtrwasphgdepnvfdsrt ffjbufrewjkjlfg gyigtyudtdhgjkj opoihfqw

Tbos
12-14-2018, 05:59 AM
I love it. Merry Christmas!bbgddfgjjjhgddrhjmkkljgddfhij

labman
12-14-2018, 07:46 AM
I get it. My DW said something about me not listening to her or something like that. I don't know, I was on my laptop and not really paying attention when she said it.

JRTJH
12-14-2018, 03:12 PM
I turn my hearing aids down, she talks, I respond with, "What?" she tells me again, I again ask, "What?" she shakes her head and tells me that I need to get my hearing aids checked, I respond with "What?" and she shakes her head again and I get back to what I was doing..... It's worked for almost 50 years, I'm sticking with the "tried and true"......

I sure hope she doesn't see this post...... YIKES !!! :angel:

JimQ
12-14-2018, 03:19 PM
:lol:Good one Hank!

Number 4
12-14-2018, 04:31 PM
Here's a tip for when not listening comes back to bite ya, as in the DW saying "I already TOLD YOU we were going to so 'n so's house on Saturday!"

Here's your reply, "I'm sure you told me honey, but I must have been struck deaf, dumb and blind by your beauty!" :flowers:

Then run. Fast.

JRTJH
12-14-2018, 04:51 PM
Here's a tip for when not listening comes back to bite ya, as in the DW saying "I already TOLD YOU we were going to so 'n so's house on Saturday!"

Here's your reply, "I'm sure you told me honey, but I must have been struck deaf, dumb and blind by your beauty!" :flowers:

Then run. Fast.

I can run faster than her, but I haven't yet figured out how to outrun whatever is in her hand. Deadly accurate with anything from a broom handle to a fork or spoon.....

vampress_me
12-14-2018, 06:11 PM
I can run faster than her, but I haven't yet figured out how to outrun whatever is in her hand. Deadly accurate with anything from a broom handle to a fork or spoon.....

Good for her! :D Wives can be very inventive when it’s necessary to get a husband’s attention, and the accuracy comes naturally!

hankpage
12-14-2018, 08:13 PM
Good for her! :D Wives can be very inventive when it’s necessary to get a husband’s attention, and the accuracy comes naturally!

After 48 years I can assure you that I agree. Like a fool I taught her how to protect herself but never expected her to be such a good student. :xmas14:

http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=251&pictureid=1274

FlyingAroundRV
12-15-2018, 03:30 AM
Tis the season to be social...

Covfefe?