PDA

View Full Version : MVP toy haulers/Keystone

tpznapod
12-12-2018, 11:27 AM
I have a friend looking to buy a 2012 MVP IMPACT. I see that keystone has some Impacts in their line up. I was wondering if Keystone bought out MVP? And also if anyone knows what kind of quality MVP trailers have.

Thanks,
Dan

ctbruce
12-12-2018, 12:40 PM
The Impact line from Keystone is a Fuzion product. The Impact has the same frame and construction as the Fuzions without as many or nice accoutrements. I have one and am very pleased with the build quality and have had zero issues with it.

MVP RV is a now defunct Rv manufacturer that went out of business around 2012.

Other than the name Impact, there is no connection in the two.

JRTJH
12-12-2018, 12:48 PM
Keystone did not buy MVP RV. According to this press release: http://www.rvbusiness.com/tag/mvp-rv/ MVP was bought by a Los Angeles based real estate business. According to that news article, there were no bidders at the sale with any "RV related intentions" for the property.

Keystone has been building the Impact line of toyhaulers since 2014. They may have purchased the rights to use the name or they may have waited until the MVP RV business was liquidated and just "assumed the rights to the word" and named the line based on no other firm using the name at that time. At any rate, I can't find any "business relationship" between the bankrupt/inactive MVP RV and Keystone.