PDA

View Full Version : New Adventures-Here we come!

cmaeran
11-23-2018, 07:21 PM
Hello! My husband and I recently retired and just purchased a 2018 Cougar half-ton 27RES; towing it with a 2008 Nissan Titan. Neither of us have done this before. The learning curve is huge, but we are taking it a step at a time. We have the trailer set up on our property while we familiarize ourselves with it’s operations; will probably do a few short and close to home trial runs before heading out in the spring or summer.
I think I will be a frequent visitor here! So glad to have found the forum!:):):)

notanlines
11-24-2018, 04:40 AM
Welcome to the land of "Every day is Saturday, except Sunday." Hope retirement is all you expect it to be.

JimQ
11-24-2018, 04:45 AM
Congrats on retirement and best of luck with your new adventure! You found an awesome site to learn and share with great folks.

14george
11-24-2018, 05:30 AM
Welcome to the fourm congrats from Wv

sourdough
11-24-2018, 08:26 AM
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the rig! Yes, retirement.....the place where "weekends" no longer exist, in fact, days of the week sometimes cease to exist which can cause a problem if you're not careful! The RV will open up a world of opportunity to go, see and do things at new and wonderful places; have fun!

fjr vfr
11-24-2018, 10:05 AM
Welcome to the forum. Retirement...the best decision you've made!
You can learn lots just by reading the posts here. Best of luck.