PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving

Harleydodge
11-22-2018, 05:34 AM
Just Like to wish all of our happy campers to the South (of the Canuckian border) a safe and happy holiday.
Eat, Drink, Football, and stay safe :cool::flowers:

C.LeeNick
11-22-2018, 06:34 AM
Thank you!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

chuckster57
11-22-2018, 06:54 AM
It is the time to think about what we are thankful for. Me, happy to wake up....again. On a more serious note, I am thankful for my family and friends.

One of my sons who was estranged from the family for years was a victim of the “camp fire” in Butte co. Lost everything but his wife, kids and pets. Tragedy has brought him back into the family and we are reconnecting. As you sit with loved ones this holiday, take the time to tell them what they mean to you.

Tbos
11-22-2018, 07:06 AM
I am grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and all the blessings he gives me, most of all, my Family and Friends. FYI, I include you all among my friends! Thanks for the advice and guidance through the years.

AbHDToyHauler
11-22-2018, 07:07 AM
Happy US Thanksgiving to all my US friends and family. Hope you have a great day !

xrated
11-22-2018, 07:28 AM
Happy Thanksgiving Day to everyone. I have so much to be thankful for in my life....two beautiful and loving children (all grown up and in their thirties), a wonderful wife, a good job, very good health, and a circle of friends and family. Let us all give thanks for what we have in this life and say a prayer for those less fortunate.

66joej
11-22-2018, 07:31 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all USA forum members and families.

Badbart56
11-22-2018, 08:20 AM
Thankful! It's been a rough road getting here but I know my Savior and He will take care of me. I know that I am blessed and that many are less fortunate. Chuck, we both know that tragedy can turn a 180. Glad to hear it sir! :)

Duramike
11-22-2018, 09:21 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all the happy campers here!

sourdough
11-22-2018, 10:08 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Having gotten married at a young age we envisioned a life of hard work and doing without. To retire at 55 (13 years ago) very comfortably wasn't possibly in the cards, yet, by the grace of God and his blessings we were able to do just that. I thank God every day for the blessings he keeps bestowing upon us and pray for those that aren't as fortunate or are struggling in life.

And yes Chuck, we've been through a similar situation. Life seems to have a way of working things out given enough time and effort. I'm happy to hear things are on the mend - hopefully it will all come full circle.

Hope each and every one has a special, and blessed Holiday!

ctbruce
11-22-2018, 11:13 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Make this the first day of a lifetime of thankfulness everyday!19391