PDA

View Full Version : Found problem to fridge

jdixon980
11-08-2018, 05:21 PM
Thanks to everyone that has responded to my many post to answers on my fridge. We have had our fifth wheel for about 6 months and we thought we had problems cooling. Tried adding fans. Been in shop two different times. Then we realized that the only trouble we were having was fridge would quit working while traveling. Then someone mentioned about checking gas line, might be getting pinched. We are using our camper this weekend for the last time this year. I decided to look at gas line under slide and guess what. I could see where gas line is folding up and pinching gas off when slide is closed. Will work on it tomorrow. This a great site and thanks for everyone’s help. Amazing dealer didn’t see this when it was in shop twice.

Snoking
11-08-2018, 08:05 PM
That was me:

"If the frig is in a slide, check that the hose is not kinking when the slide is in! On edit: Little poking around at you post indicates that you do have the frig in a slide. Chris"

Seems to be a problem for quite a few. Thanks for reporting back that you figured it out. Chris

TLB
11-09-2018, 05:41 AM
This a great site and thanks for everyone’s help.

This site has very helpful members.