PDA

View Full Version : Road trip!

lunge motorsport
10-14-2018, 04:27 AM
So today we are leaving on our trip from the sleepy little Tri Valley
East Bay Area town to Austin Texas. By Friday we will be at the Circuit of the Americas to see the USGP F1 race. Our travels will take us all over Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and finally back into Cali.
We’ve spent months preparing the vehicles for the approximately 6,000 miles I estimate for our journey and I believe we are ready.

See ya in November!

ctbruce
10-14-2018, 04:31 AM
Well, all right then. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Canonman
10-14-2018, 05:39 AM
I'm very envious of your trip. Seeing an F1 race is definitely on my bucket list! This year I crossed off the Reno Air Races. (Fastest Motorsport in the World).
Safe travels and send pics

travelin texans
10-14-2018, 06:57 AM
0So today we are leaving on our trip from the sleepy little Tri Valley
East Bay Area town to Austin Texas. By Friday we will be at the Circuit of the Americas to see the USGP F1 race. Our travels will take us all over Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and finally back into Cali.
We’ve spent months preparing the vehicles for the approximately 6,000 miles I estimate for our journey and I believe we are ready.

See ya in November!

When you say "all over Texas" & only 6000 miles to & from California, I'd have to say you'll miss most of Texas, it's almost 900 miles from ElPaso to the Louisiana border on I-10, 600 miles from Houston to Amarillo.
Have a good trip! The Texas hill country around Austin- San Antonio is beautiful this time of year.