PDA

View Full Version : TireEasy.com

mcomeaux
10-10-2018, 05:54 AM
Got around to purchasing tires before we head south and ran into problems dealing with SIMPLE TIRE with online ordering. Did a little research and found TireEasy.Com and located the exact tire for $10.00 cheaper and much friendlier to deal with. Tires I purchased is the Sailun 637 14pl. Simple Tire had me believing my tires were enroute to me for the past week with a tracking number that did not exist and after several calls and speaking with them only to be reassured they were coming. Internal communication problems big time....

travelin texans
10-10-2018, 07:33 AM
The Sailuns are a good choice!

flybouy
10-11-2018, 06:18 AM
Got around to purchasing tires before we head south and ran into problems dealing with SIMPLE TIRE with online ordering. Did a little research and found TireEasy.Com and located the exact tire for $10.00 cheaper and much friendlier to deal with. Tires I purchased is the Sailun 637 14pl. Simple Tire had me believing my tires were enroute to me for the past week with a tracking number that did not exist and after several calls and speaking with them only to be reassured they were coming. Internal communication problems big time....

Did you receive your tires from TireEasy yet?

mcomeaux
10-11-2018, 04:22 PM
Tires getting delivered Sat the 13th...