PDA

View Full Version : Free Global Link Door Latches

kraftee
10-10-2018, 04:52 AM
I just replaced all the locks on my Outback 324CG so that everything works off one single Bauer key. So I removed both entry door latches - which are almost new. These are the Global Link metal latches with purple keys.

I have one door latch that is key number G365 and one that is G362. If you have one or the other of these on your trailer - and you have a second door keyed differently, I would be happy to send you the appropriate latch assembly so that both your doors open on the same key. Just pay me the $7 for USPS Priority Mail shipping.

These are really easy to replace. Unscrew six phillips head screws, slip out the old latch and slip in the new. Literally takes about 2 minutes.

Let me know if you want one. Eric

xrated
10-10-2018, 10:23 AM
I just checked mine, but neither one is a match. Thank you for the generous offer though.

xranchflunky
10-10-2018, 02:58 PM
Hey, thanks for taking the time to post this! Unfortunately, they do not match our locks either...

Tufelhunden
10-12-2018, 09:04 AM
Great idea and thanks for the thought. Sadly no joy here. If I change out locks I'll definitely do this though. It would be very useful.

kraftee
10-12-2018, 10:14 AM
Since I have two Bauer Heavy Duty handle locks on my garage door (324CG), I decided to switch out to all Bauer lock sets. If I did not have a garage door, I would have gone with all Global Link sets as they seem to be of a little higher quality than the Bauer. It's such a simple mod and saves flipping through six keys (Garage Door, Cargo Doors, Front Door, Rear Door, Generator Cable Lock, and Grille Cable Lock.) All are on exactly the same key now!