PDA

View Full Version : Maiden Voyage

Devildogmom
08-02-2011, 02:03 AM
We took our new Cougar out for a week. We discovered several small problems, so we'll take it back up to the dealer this weekend. I was wondering about the landing gear. Ours doesn't work when the slides are out. Is that a safety feature? We stayed at a park that had cable. When we hooked it up, only the livingroom television worked. Can we only have one hooked up at a time? :confused:

Me.Bikes.Dogs
08-02-2011, 09:25 AM
Hi, while I don't have a Cougar, my landing gear works whether the slides are out or not. Does your Cougar have a remote for the landing gear? It doesn't work with that and the external switch when the slides are out?

You can have multiple tvs hooked up to cable at the same time. Sometimes there are multiple cable connecters near the tv. One connector is for cable the other is for satellite. Check the tv that doesn't work. Does it work if you switch the cable wall connection to the other wall connector?

Your dealer should be able to resolve these issues for you and answer your questions. Enjoy the never ending party!

dave-g
08-03-2011, 02:22 AM
my cougar 325srx- I can operate the landing gear all the time.

jje1960
08-03-2011, 01:13 PM
We took our new Cougar out for a week. We discovered several small problems, so we'll take it back up to the dealer this weekend. I was wondering about the landing gear. Ours doesn't work when the slides are out. Is that a safety feature? We stayed at a park that had cable. When we hooked it up, only the livingroom television worked. Can we only have one hooked up at a time? :confused:

In our SRX, we have had all three working at once, main cabin, garage and the small tv I have in the storage compartment outside. Not sure how your system is setup, maybe you need to bridge plugs at the main cabin location?