PDA

View Full Version : Life's new season

S&D--Forever
09-30-2018, 04:37 PM
Hello everyone and thanks for having us. By us, I mean my wife Deanna of 37 years marriage will be enjoying this experience as well. We recently retired and are looking forward to our new RV endeavors. Over the years we have camped in tents, vans, TT and a small class c MH. I will thank you all in advance for your thoughts and wisdom and look forward to meeting you. We currently have a 2017 Ford Super Duty and will be taking delivery of our new Cougar 26RBS in a few weeks, Cheers!

ctbruce
09-30-2018, 04:40 PM
Congrats on the new life. Many happy wishes your way.

fjr vfr
09-30-2018, 04:50 PM
Congrats, retiring is the best decision you can make. There's so much to see and do once you are on your own schedule. Nice truck and trailer. Best wishes.

notanlines
09-30-2018, 05:22 PM
Congrat's on the retirement. We've been practicing for about 5 years now and ALMOST have it down pat. :D

5J's
10-01-2018, 04:25 AM
Congrats and welcome to the forum from SE Texas

Chris P
10-01-2018, 11:26 AM
Congratulations on retiring and the new camper, Welcome to the forum from New Jersey.

FlyingAroundRV
10-01-2018, 11:39 AM
Congrats on the new life adventure. Like you, the DW and I have been married for 37 years and also have started RVing. It sounds like you have a lot more RV experience than us, so looking forward to getting the benefit of your contributions here.

Wilco
10-01-2018, 11:51 AM
Congrats on your retirement. We also started in tents then moved to a teardrop trailer and kept moving into larger trailers. We are 5 years into our retirement and enjoying every minute of it. We spend most winters where I don't have to shovel snow. Last winter we traveled throughout the SW states. This coming winter will be the beaches of South Carolina and Florida.