PDA

View Full Version : Re-plumb bath sink into kitchen grey tank.

Fishsizzle
09-28-2018, 07:02 PM
I am thinking about plumbing our bath sink to goto our kitchen grey water tank. We will be getting rid of the dishwasher as we never use it, and would like to free up space for an extra shower or two. Anyone attempt this with success? I know every Trailer is different, it’s matter of fall and room for the pipe.

chuckster57
09-28-2018, 07:12 PM
You could always wash your face/brush your teeth in the kitchen, and not do any mods.

Just thinking out loud here.

Fishsizzle
09-28-2018, 07:34 PM
You could always wash your face/brush your teeth in the kitchen, and not do any mods.

Just thinking out loud here.

Now you are just getting to practical. I got to thinking, which is always dangerous on my part, shave, teeth, wash hand after restroom usage, Wife soaks stuff in sink etc,. They kitchen tank is never full, just some hot water for dishes. Use lots of paper plates.

travelin texans
09-28-2018, 08:06 PM
If your galley & bath tanks are on the same level you can twist this onto your sewer connection, open both greys & essentially double your grey tank capacity by gravity without replumbing, just be sure to close grey valves before draining the black.

Fishsizzle
09-28-2018, 08:32 PM
If your galley & bath tanks are on the same level you can twist this onto your sewer connection, open both greys & essentially double your grey tank capacity by gravity without replumbing, just be sure to close grey valves before draining the black.

That’s a good idea. So the water backs up the hose and fills both tanks equally then if I’m understanding it’s use correctly?