PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Anthony Texas

Titan
09-12-2018, 12:56 PM
Anyone knows how to mount tv on SM2600TB?

wiredgeorge
09-12-2018, 01:24 PM
Anthony, Welcome to the forum. Not sure what the question is... where to mount a TV or how actually mount it. If you google for used models, they likely have TVs already mounted. The one I saw had them mounted on the wall above the dinette on the front side of trailer. There seemed to be TV coax connector and power plug on the ceiling right above the mount location. I am guessing if the trailer is new, there is a place where they have braced up the wall so you can attach a TV mount of some sort. Once you screw a mount on, there will be a little button the coax connector plate or in that area and when you push the button, a little green light comes on and indicates the over the air TV antenna amp is on. You won't get a signal otherwise. You hook your coax to the the input on the TV and connect the power. You will have to learn to point the antenna towards the majority of TV signals; I have an ap on my phone to tell me where the signals are coming from. Once pointed, you will have to set the TV in antenna mode and do a scan for channels. Not sure if I am forgetting anything but this would have been less painfully long if you had asked in a bit more detail. Good luck and good camping! And howdy from the Hill Country! wg

Retired Copper
09-12-2018, 01:41 PM
Welcome!!! Happy camping:camping:

Chris P
09-12-2018, 01:55 PM
Welcome to the forum from New Jersey, is the a place to mount the TV? I ended up using a stud finder to find the stud,The label was vague.

bsmith0404
09-12-2018, 02:08 PM
Please call me (575) 312-8622. I can walk you through it. I’m guessing you bought it from us in Las Cruces.

wiredgeorge
09-12-2018, 02:08 PM
The SM2600TB I was with the TV mounted was a 2009 and the coax and power were on the ceiling above the wall forward of the dinette. Don't see this on new ones. There is a big decal; likely for TV placement in that area. Not sure where the TV connects.

5J's
09-12-2018, 03:10 PM
Welcome to the forum from a fellow Texan.

Titan
09-12-2018, 06:20 PM
Thank you all for the welcome, you all are very friendly and i will be calling bssmith0404, again thank you!