PDA

View Full Version : Laredo Rear LED Light Strip

KOZKO
09-12-2018, 07:34 AM
Where do I turn on this LED strip on the rear of my Laredo? It may be one of the landing switches up front because I have 3 switches and 1 of them operates the hitch light and 1 for V-shaped LED strip on front. The 3rd switch seems to do nothing so I am guessing it is for this rear LED strip (that is not working), but I was hoping someone could enlighten me before I start troubleshooting.

Snoking
09-12-2018, 08:00 AM
Have you had the truck connected and in reverse to see if it is a backup light? Chris

jsmith948
09-12-2018, 09:31 AM
Where do I turn on this LED strip on the rear of my Laredo? It may be one of the landing switches up front because I have 3 switches and 1 of them operates the hitch light and 1 for V-shaped LED strip on front. The 3rd switch seems to do nothing so I am guessing it is for this rear LED strip (that is not working), but I was hoping someone could enlighten me before I start troubleshooting.On our Laredo, the switch for the V shaped LED light in the nose is located on the main switch panel and is labeled "flood light"
There are 2 switches by the front compartment door. One operates the docking light, the other operates the rear LED light.

KOZKO
09-12-2018, 11:48 AM
Thanks! Yes I did try reverse and nothing so I guess my 3rd switch is probably operating my broken rear light. All this time (since Feb) I assumed it was a reverse light and never checked :banghead:

bsmith0404
09-13-2018, 08:53 AM
There is a second toggle switch under the nose marked docking lights. So it is the switch you are talking about.

IRV2
09-15-2018, 02:53 PM
Confirming that light switch under the nose with docking lights will turn on rear light.