PDA

View Full Version : Direct TV Remote With Furrion TV

RV Driver Ed
08-26-2018, 04:46 PM
Does anyone know the code to use with Direct TV and a Furrion TV, I called Direct TV and they said Furrion is not on there list of brands as one can see on the 400 plus list of TVs, I was thinking another brand might work?

JRTJH
08-26-2018, 05:45 PM
Try 10054 or 10056 Hopefully that will work for you. There have been several discussions on other forums about Furrion codes. If those don't work, try a Google Search for "Furrion TV Codes".

Snoking
08-26-2018, 06:43 PM
Try 10054 or 10056 Hopefully that will work for you. There have been several discussions on other forums about Furrion codes. If those don't work, try a Google Search for "Furrion TV Codes".

What he ^^^^ said. Chris

DocP
08-27-2018, 02:56 AM
My last Class A motorhome had 2 Furrion TV's. Here's the procedure I used to program my DirecTV remotes:

Turn on the TV. Make sure that the correct input for your DirecTV box is selected. Use your old remote or the buttons on the TV if necessary.

Set the remote control selection switch to the TV setting. The switch is located at the top of the remote.

Press and hold both the MUTE and SELECT buttons. The green light at the top of the remote will flash twice. Release the buttons after the light flashes.

Enter your first code. Use the number buttons on the remote control to try the first code for your brand of television. When you have entered the code, the green light will flash 2 times.

Furrion TV: 10054 or 10056 (I had 2 Furrion TV’s in my last Class A. The living area TV code was 10054 and the bedroom TV code was 10056)

Press the VOLUME UP button while the remote is pointed at the TV. If the code is the right one, you will see the volume indicator appear on your TV.

Press and hold MUTE and SELECT again. The green light will flash twice again. Enter 9-6-0 using the number pad on the remote. The green lights will flash again.

Flip the selection switch to DirecTV. Your remote is now connected to your TV, allowing you to control the volume, power, and more.

Hope this information helps.