PDA

View Full Version : Cushion arrangement on hideout

Lrelliott
08-26-2018, 08:46 AM
Do the dinette cushions not make a bed on a 2018 Hideout? Am I doing something wrong??? I am baffled! Most dinette cushions fit properly to make a small sleeping are but ours are odd shaped... Am I missing the obvious?

JRTJH
08-26-2018, 08:58 AM
Sometimes you need to turn part of the cushions lengthwise to get them to fit properly. Have you placed the narrow cushions at the end and turned the two wider cushions lengthwise? That may be the "puzzle solution" then again, maybe not.... But don't focus all your attention to "sideways fit" :cool:

slow
08-26-2018, 09:14 AM
I noticed on some TTs three cushions are horizontal for the bed surface and one remains vertical (headboard?) effectively shortening the bed. Looks like that may be true for your setup.

Bisjoe
08-27-2018, 09:16 AM
I noticed on some TTs three cushions are horizontal for the bed surface and one remains vertical (headboard?) effectively shortening the bed. Looks like that may be true for your setup.
Yes, on ours only two cushions are used for the bed, the others stay and make headboards for both ends.

KSH
08-30-2018, 07:40 AM
Different trailer, but on mine i kept the side cushions in place and had an upholstery shop make me 1 big cushion for the middle. Totally worth it and more comfortable.

cookinwitdiesel
10-04-2018, 04:36 PM
Here is what made sense in my Hideout 28rks

Before and after shown