PDA

View Full Version : Furrion Oven Issues

rbrdriver
08-19-2018, 06:55 PM
Just purchased a 2019 Keystone Alpine 3700FL and we are having problems with the oven pilot light staying lit after initial light up. The top of the stove works just fine. After we light oven it heats up to the temperature we set it at, but then the oven (and pilot light) goes out, and then it just stays out, not heating up anymore. Any ideas?

JRTJH
08-19-2018, 07:14 PM
The pilot light thermocouple may be out of alignment or defective. There should be a procedure in the owners manual or service manual to align the thermocouple. If it's defective, then the dealership should repair under warranty. They should align the thermocouple as well, but it's not a difficult procedure and for most people, not worth the tow to the dealer and delay while it sits waiting for service.

rbrdriver
08-20-2018, 06:59 AM
Thanks for the reply. I will research all that and see what I can do. It is about 150 miles from my dealer plus having to take a day off from work, so not worth going there unless it was something major.

Tbos
08-20-2018, 05:23 PM
The oven can be tricky. It has taken a lot of patience to learn it and sometimes it still is difficult. The trick seems to be to turn it past while the pilot is starting and let up slowly. Hope you get it working.