PDA

View Full Version : Need water line diagram 2002 M-282 EFS

JimEMac66
08-05-2018, 02:53 PM
I had a blowout on the entry side of my fifth wheel trailer. It compromised several water lines and I do not know where they go to. There are two lines. One line comes straight from the back and looks like it should continue towards the front of the trailer towards the hot water heater. I have not been able to locate any lines to verify my assumption. The second line connects to a T that feeds the sink. I have attached a picture of the lines, hopefully it will provide some assistance in answering my question. If anybody knows where these lines go or has a diagram I would greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Jim

Pull Toy
08-05-2018, 03:33 PM
Sorry for your misfortune... loose the China Bombs ASAP!

With modern PEC, they are usually color coded. BLUE = Cold, and RED = Hot. Unfortunately the manufacturers don't provide diagrams or schematics.

Good Luck,

JimEMac66
08-05-2018, 03:57 PM
Thanks Pull Toy, I was hoping to avoid having to tear out all the under carriage covering and insulation to see where the lines go. I'll update the group when I locate where all the lines go.

bobbecky
08-05-2018, 08:11 PM
If your fresh water tank is at the rear of your rig, possibly that line is the one that goes to your water pump.