PDA

View Full Version : TV Booster

getsomesun1
07-29-2018, 04:25 AM
So, I have a Cougar Xlite 32FBS and for the life of me cannot find a on/off switch for a Booster. I have read many threads on this and other forums that talk about the switch and I have checked every cable outlet in the trailer and do not have one.

I have the standard Batwing antenna as it came from the factory.

Is it possible I do not have a Booster?

ctbruce
07-29-2018, 04:40 AM
You definitely have a booster. Some have reported it being in the cabinet or under the cabinet above the bed.

They may not be easily seen as they are small. Using a flashlight will help.1772717728

Bontz
07-29-2018, 04:43 AM
They can be difficult to locate if the dealer didn't point it out during the walk through (if purchased brand new). On my Passport, the booster was in the cubby hole / storage department below the main TV in the entertainment center ... like where you'd keep DVD's or other smaller items. On our new Premier, it's up on the ceiling in the main bedroom. It's there somewhere .... you'll find it!

getsomesun1
07-29-2018, 04:58 AM
Thanks guys I will check it out.

JimMach1
07-29-2018, 05:01 AM
Mine is is bedroom on antenna hookup there.

getsomesun1
07-29-2018, 05:35 AM
Found it! You all were right. It was on the outlet for the bunkhouse TV up in a hidden cubby hole. Black faceplate with Black button in a dark spot is not conducive to making it easy to find.
Thanks for your help.