PDA

View Full Version : New Owner, New Member

KDC
07-24-2018, 06:10 AM
Hi folks.

Finally took the plunge and got the family something to help extend the "summer season" (or at least what passes for it in the great white north), in the form of a new to me 2011 Passport Ultra Lite 250BH.

Had it out for a few nights, and like most used RVs (or, to be honest, all RVs, it's just a matter of when) there's a few issues (some things need lubrication, simple repairs), problems(fridge not working on AC because of a bad heater), and things that really really bug me (after market electric wiring is a mess), and look forward to seeing what others have done, and what I can do to make it functional and mine.

labman
07-24-2018, 07:35 AM
Welcome from tropical and exotic Minnesota! You'll get plenty of helpful hints on this site. I sure have.

JimQ
07-24-2018, 07:58 AM
Congrats on the Passport and welcome to the forum! Great folks here, willing to help with any information you need!

arch113
07-24-2018, 12:33 PM
Welcome from Enid, Oklahoma

Pull Toy
07-24-2018, 12:48 PM
"Welcome from tropical and exotic Minnesota! You'll get plenty of helpful hints on this site. I sure have." LABMAN

I'll have what he's having! Hopefully it's not a "FROZEN DRINK"! MN has two seasons... DEAD OF WINTER & 4th OF JULY!!! LOL

All kidding aside, welcome from Connecticut, " one of the other frozen states! You've picked a great group, with a ton of experience, and sound advise!

Good Luck, and HAPPY CAMPING!!!!

5J's
07-24-2018, 03:46 PM
Congrats on the passport. This is a great place for information and entertainment. Welcome to the forum from SE Texas.

Gegrad
07-24-2018, 05:23 PM
Welcome from North Carolina!