PDA

View Full Version : Maximizing site space

DTJ9610
07-22-2011, 06:23 AM
This is what I call maximizing your site space. The Site post is actually between the slides and I didn't realize just how close to the water post I really was :eek:

msp2jxr
07-22-2011, 07:13 AM
I think next time you back in to a spot I would have the wife, the dog and the three boys as spotters... That was to close for my comfort zone...

hankpage
07-22-2011, 07:23 AM
You are a lucky man. I would have been making a duct tape repair for the trip home. :thumbsup:

I'll bet you had everybody watching when you pulled out.

DTJ9610
07-22-2011, 09:05 AM
The post between the 2 slides was planned. As for the water post. I thought I left more room for the slide then that. As for spotters I do have the wife on the outside watching as the slides come out. I may be crazy, but not dumb..:rofl:

Handysam
07-22-2011, 09:22 AM
WoW!!! Impressive!!! My husband did something similar to that last year with our TT.
Good thing I wasn't around when that went down. Our son was his spotter and we know you guys all think alike. You think you can back a trailer anywhere. I'd say you win the prize though with that job!!! Lauren

cumminsdad08
07-22-2011, 01:20 PM
WoW!!! Impressive!!! My husband did something similar to that last year with our TT.
Good thing I wasn't around when that went down. Our son was his spotter and we know you guys all think alike. You think you can back a trailer anywhere. I'd say you win the prize though with that job!!! Lauren

hey hey hey, some of us can back trailers in anywhere. if you would see the "hand signals" i get from my wife, you would be on your own too:rofl: