PDA

View Full Version : Front led lights

donsantell
07-10-2018, 01:13 PM
My new 2018 Alpine 3501rl appears to have led lights across the front cap on the exterior. How do I turn them on. I’ve tried every switch but they do not turn on. Can someone help me solve this mystery?

sourdough
07-10-2018, 01:46 PM
I don't know anything about your Alpine but does it have a remote? They may be activated by it????

Old Mustanger
07-10-2018, 02:00 PM
You probably have an "Security Lights" switch/button on your In Command control. This operates the front LED's as well as allows the basement and water connection closet lights to be turned on with the center pushbuttons on them in ours.

Pull Toy
07-10-2018, 02:09 PM
My 2013 has a switch mounted on the bulkhead, right next to the battery tray. Newer ones may be on remote. My understanding is that If you turn it on with the remote, you need to turn it off with the remote, and vise versa.

Sounds like more work and trouble to me than just flipping the switch the old fashioned way. IMHO

Good Luck

Wmeili
07-10-2018, 06:39 PM
Yep make sure the security lights are on at the in command then the switch in the battery compartment is on it’s a little tricky to find ours is a 3500 rl I usually leave the switch in the compartment on also to switch on the baggage and water centre lights you need the security lights on enjoy your trailer

FlyingAroundRV
07-11-2018, 03:06 AM
Our trailer has LED lights on the front and the switch is in the middle of the stone guard just above the battery. Maybe your switch is outside somewhere.

donsantell
07-11-2018, 05:42 AM
Thanks for all of your responses. Your help is appreciated