PDA

View Full Version : Nashville-Safe Harbor Campground

ctbruce
07-10-2018, 12:46 PM
Booked 4 nights at Safe Harbor Campground on Percy Priest Lake outside of Nashville. Looks great and excited to be staying there. Anyone have any experiences at this campground? Would appreciate your input. Here's a link if you are interested: http://www.safeharborrvresort.com/

RK1978
07-14-2018, 07:20 AM
Stayed there this spring. Very scenic and some sites are right on the water out on a long narrow "peninsula" built out into the lake. There is sometimes air traffic depending on wind direction, but it is fairly high and not too annoying. It can be a long way to the showers and office if you are out on the end of the peninsula as we were. My bike came in handy for short trips. Overall a good place but the most expensive we have ever stayed at.
PR

ctbruce
07-14-2018, 07:27 AM
Pat, thank you for the report. It looked really nice and just wanted to double check. You are in good company as this will be our most expensive campground also. We will be out on the peninsula so I appreciate the heads up on the bikes. We aren't going until September so maybe the heat will break a little. Have a great rest of the camping season.

Fredcook
08-05-2018, 04:40 AM
This campground is on the same lake as Nashville shores is. Looks very nice we stayed at Nashville shores a week ago and loved it.. hope its a great stay we may look at booking it as well.

mskeyspirate
11-13-2018, 11:02 AM
The campground looks very nice. If i hadn't just yesterday made our next years reservation for Nashville Shores I may have been swayed that way. We love Nashville Shores. Although last year (first trip there) the wife booked a site up front, right next to the parking lot for the water park. Next year we're booked right on the lake, where it's nice and quiet.