PDA

View Full Version : Quick Connect Adapter for Blackstone Griddle

Javi
07-10-2018, 04:30 AM
Found this... http://propanegear.com/blackstone-17-22-griddle-quick-connect-adapter/

Got one on order... :whistling:

spade117
07-16-2018, 07:28 AM
Good find!

travelin texans
07-16-2018, 09:32 AM
Now hopefully it will connect to the female portion you already have, not all of these are created ewual, some have to be bought in pairs.

stolly23
07-16-2018, 11:55 AM
this may be the best find yet. So to be clear. The quick connect on the camper is low enough pressure for the Green canister type tank grills? I was always told that those connections are for a full size grill, not the portable ones. I would love to hook up my 17" blackstone directly to my cougar. Even though the grill that came with it looks nice and is supposed to be high quality, it looks like a bear to clean and has no griddle attachment.

sourdough
07-16-2018, 12:02 PM
this may be the best find yet. So to be clear. The quick connect on the camper is low enough pressure for the Green canister type tank grills? I was always told that those connections are for a full size grill, not the portable ones. I would love to hook up my 17" blackstone directly to my cougar. Even though the grill that came with it looks nice and is supposed to be high quality, it looks like a bear to clean and has no griddle attachment.

The quick connect on the trailer is already regulated so you don't need the regulator on the Blackstone. There are adapters that let you connect directly to the quick connect and then connect to the input on the Blackstone (without the regulator screwed in). I have one for the Coleman I used to have but have not checked to see if it will fit the Blackstone.

Javi
07-16-2018, 12:21 PM
I believe the connector in my link is proprietary to the Blackstone...

I already have a 20Ft hose with Quick Connect for my grill as well as a regulator and hose with a quick connect for same.. The 1/4" connector as shown in the link should fit either..

I also carry a 10lb regulator with 10ft hose and quick connect for my shrimp boil pot's burner.. now that thing will suck some propane.. :D

Salty25
07-26-2018, 08:11 PM
I picked up a Blackstone from Wally World. Have been trying to get a hose connection but cant find the correct thread size.

Thanks for posting this. Ordered a hose and will take what I have back.