PDA

View Full Version : New member

SLIMSHADIE
08-23-2009, 05:42 AM
The wife and i just bought a 2010 tt laredo 291tg. We looked at used first but just another 5k we decided to buy new. We have used it twice this year and have alot of other trips planned. My pull rig is a 06 dodge megacab 3500 srw 5.9l. So far it pulls it real good, even with no distribution bars or sway bars, maybe coming in the future. The kids love it too.

Flyguy
08-23-2009, 06:50 AM
Welcome to the forum and glad to hear that you're enjoying the new TT. You can get more info on how to create your signature by looking at the "Forum Technical Support" section and "Creating a Signature" post by the admistrator. Looking at the floorplan of your TT, do you have the optional Hide-a-Bed air matress? Your floorplan is a lot like our 280BH Passport, bunkhouse TT's are great for the kids and in our case the grandkids.

SLIMSHADIE
08-23-2009, 10:18 AM
Yes I got the optional sofa air-mattress. The dinette will sleep 1-2 kid adults, with 3 bunks and the queen master bed. They say 10 people but I say 9 tops but there are just 4 of us, so there is plenty of room. Just trying to find time to break it in.

Bengalsfans
08-23-2009, 05:02 PM
Just now registered on the Keystone forum. My wife are retiring in Jan. of 010. We just bought an 09 Passport Ultralite,34'. I have an 02 Dodge 1500 Quad Cab 4.7 litre.
We have only used the camper one time for three days, so I can't really say we've had any problems. Other than the kitchen faucet leaks. The dealer told me to bring the faucet back and they would take care of it.
We did notice a snapping noise in the axles when backing up,the dealer said it was normal and not worry about it.
We are retiring in Jan. so plan on having the camper for awhile and taking the Grandkids with us.:)

antiqfreq
08-24-2009, 05:48 AM
It is SO great to see new members to this great forum.

We hope everyone posts often and stops by frequently just
to check in and see what is new.

Hopefully everyone will take full advantage of all the options
your have to read and to post.

We love reading YOUR information and stories as much as we
hope you love reading ours!

Jo:)