PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here on sewers

Bohdan
06-22-2018, 02:06 PM
Greetings, Trying to find info and no luck. I have a 2010 Fuzion M398. Trying to figure out the black and grey valves. These valves are under the water heater and marked. I guess the only black water is the one toilet I have. Grey water is bathroom sink, shower, kitchen sink and there is washer hookup. All together, I have 4 valves. It seems there is a valve coming from the direction of washer. Then one from the kitchen sink maybe? So is it fair to assume that there isn't a holding tank by direct to the sewer? Even though there claims to be two holding tanks, but since there are 4 valves, is there? Anybody else have a M398 Fuzion? Do these pivot thingys work pretty good?

sourdough
06-22-2018, 02:25 PM
Close all the valves. Fill one thing at a time; sink, tub, kitchen sink etc. then dump. Go outside and pull valves until you hear the "whoosh" - that valve goes to "that thing" you just dumped.

Bisjoe
06-22-2018, 03:22 PM
Close all the valves. Fill one thing at a time; sink, tub, kitchen sink etc. then dump. Go outside and pull valves until you hear the "whoosh" - that valve goes to "that thing" you just dumped.

Then put labels on them.

ctbruce
06-23-2018, 04:23 AM
The valves on the smaller pipes wil be your grey tanks. The larger pipes wil be the black tanks. This will narrow it down some.

travelin texans
06-23-2018, 08:16 AM
The sewer boom works great, but doesn't hold much hose. Depending on sewer connections at different sites you'll most likely need more hose than what's in the boom.
One of those dump valves may be from the fresh water tank, just a guess.