PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy stabilizer Jacks for my patio on my fifth wheel toy hauler

George1
06-20-2018, 05:24 PM
I've been searching all over the Internet and I can't seem to find 24in Jacks to put under the patio on my fifth wheel toy hauler. I've seen other kinds of jacks for the slide outs. Will those work?

ctbruce
06-20-2018, 06:20 PM
Do a search for "install of patio support" for a solution of one member.

You will probably not find jacks designed specifically for patio ramps. The slide stands could be used but remember, your 24 inch height is only good on level ground.

George1
06-20-2018, 06:46 PM
I feel like such a rookie. Where can I just post a question on this form it is not clear on how to do that it seems like I just have to spy on other people's threads and then make some sort of a comment there. Where can I punch a tab that says ask a question

Brentw
06-20-2018, 06:51 PM
Toy hauler forum.
Here's the thread.
http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33122

ctbruce
06-20-2018, 07:12 PM
I feel like such a rookie. Where can I just post a question on this form it is not clear on how to do that it seems like I just have to spy on other people's threads and then make some sort of a comment there. Where can I punch a tab that says ask a questionOn each forum page, top left of the list for each thread, there is a blue button that says New Thread. Push it, add a title, ask your question and post it. It looks like that is what you did to start this thread.

notanlines
06-21-2018, 03:54 AM
These could be used with a little rigging. Maybe a carpeted 2x4 for support from one side to another.
https://www.etrailer.com/Camper-Jack/Ultra-Fab-Products/UF19-960002.html

SCSTTROOPER
06-21-2018, 04:49 PM
OK... Here is what Keystone told me today... There is a small sticker on the inside side of the door with the weight listed on it. For my 2018 Fuzion 4221 the limit when using the door as a ramp is 3000 lbs and when using it as a patio the weight limit is 1500 lbs.

I hope that this helps some of you out!