PDA

View Full Version : Shrinking/Peeling Decal Problem

Glampers
07-17-2011, 09:02 AM
We are new to the community and are hoping to possibly hear great ideas. Has anyone experienced the large decal on the front of the camper shrinking and peeling. We have a 2008 Outback Sydney Edition and purchased it new in the fall of 2009. Do you know if it can be replaced? It looks a little crappy:(

rjsurfer
07-17-2011, 09:49 AM
Welcome to the club, most Keystone campers have that very same issue with the front cap decal...

I contacted Keystone about it and never heard back from them....I guess their not too concerned about what their campers look like out in the real world.

When I find an inexpensive front decal on Ebay I'll make the switch I could care less what the decal says. I don't mind if it says Alpine, Jayflight, Artic Fox....who cares, if Keystone doesn't care why should I?

Ron W.

Rock7
10-01-2011, 02:26 PM
Burlington Graphics.com for most graphics on Keystone

rjsurfer
10-03-2011, 10:02 AM
Welcome to the club, most Keystone campers have that very same issue with the front cap decal...

I contacted Keystone about it and never heard back from them....I guess their not too concerned about what their campers look like out in the real world.

When I find an inexpensive front decal on Ebay I'll make the switch I could care less what the decal says. I don't mind if it says Alpine, Jayflight, Artic Fox....who cares, if Keystone doesn't care why should I?

Ron W.

Well what do you know, I received a call back and emailed a picture of the decal and a few weeks later I received a decal no charge...

Keystone did the right thing, even though it was an 08 and out of warranty.

Ron W.