PDA

View Full Version : Dual Dometic A/C question

Pull Toy
06-19-2018, 12:27 PM
Currently at Normandy Farms in Massachusetts the temps are in the 90s. My Alpine 3535 has dual Dometic A/Cs with a two zone Dometic control. The front A/C (zone 2) works fine, but there only seems to be "JET DRIVE" for a fan speed. Even though the controller for Zone 2, allows fan speeds as expected (Hi /Med /Low/ Auto), there is no change in blower speed or sound level. It sounds like afterburners on the flight line! Zone 1 is working fine at the fan speed requested.

Even though the two units are doing a great job, the racket in the bedroom is an issue. Am I missing something?

Thanks,

JimQ
06-19-2018, 12:45 PM
Steve: Sorry I can't help as I only have one A\C in my Bullet. Hope someone chimes in soon. Hope you enjoy Normandy Farms, I was there 2 weeks ago and thought it was awesome.

Pull Toy
06-19-2018, 03:13 PM
Thanks Jim,

We love it too, and it's only an hour from home door to camp site...! First outing this season, believe it or not! We both still work full time (even though I'll be 69 tomorrow!), and it's tough scheduling a week off together.

Good Luck,

Pull Toy
06-20-2018, 06:54 AM
Problem solved. Cleared programmed memory buffers. Reset all programming to "factory". Zone 2 is performing normally now!

Good Luck,

Tbos
06-20-2018, 08:44 AM
Ok, how did you clear the memory buffers? Mine seems to do the same thing.

Old Mustanger
06-20-2018, 08:55 AM
When we got to Jellystone Park in Tyler (with the Grandsons, not my favorite place but they love it) on Monday only Zone 2 would come on. Found in the owners manual to press zone and mode simultaneously and that cleared something so that I was able to set zone 1 to come on. Think all is OK now except I can't tell if both are running or only zone 1.

ChuckS
06-20-2018, 09:33 AM
Here is how to reset Dometic CC2 thermostat to factory settings

Read page 11

https://www.campingworld.com/images/includes/productSpecs/3312024%20Operating%20Instructions.pdf