PDA

View Full Version : New toilet

Frederick
06-18-2018, 01:18 PM
Has anyone tried the new toilets that bag the waste or incinerates it I'm tired of the pull cables on my Alpine 5th W

JRTJH
06-18-2018, 01:24 PM
There is one member who removed his black tank, toilet and associated mechanicals. He installed a propane fired incinerator toilet in his travel trailer as a part of some extensive modifications which included sprayed foam insulation in the bottom of his trailer. You might do a forum search for terms such as "incinerator toilet" and you should find his quite extensive posts about his modifications.

travelin texans
06-18-2018, 01:38 PM
Not sure it would be a cost effective modification trying the build a better mouse trap. If it ain't broke don't fix it! I know draining the tanks has to be the most unpleasant part of rving, but a s##t incinerator doesn't sound any more pleasant especially to those downwind.
You mentioned "bagging", I don't have a pet for that exact reason so I sure don't want to be carrying an even larger bag of mine around. And throwing it where? In a public dumpster for the entire park to enjoy!!! YUK!
I think I'll stick with pulling the handles....

khmiller
06-18-2018, 01:47 PM
I've been using the sewer solution and dumping in the main drain cleanout in our front yard. No smell and no fuss. It takes a little longer but I'm home so it doesn't matter.