PDA

View Full Version : Don't know where to post this.

talk2cpu
06-17-2018, 01:20 PM
Hi all
We recently sold our 2011 250BH that we had for 6 years and about 25,000 miles of part timing. I have found this forum to be extremely beneficial to find out new ideas, fixes and improvements.

We purchased a new SOB 5er and are looking forward to many years enjoying and traveling with this rig. I know there will be upgrades that we will make and plan to continue cruising this forum for helpful hints. Since most of what we post here doesn't matter if it is a Keystone product or SOB I hope to be able to provide an insight or two as well as learning from you all.

Hope to meet some of you on the road as our travels proceed.
Travel safe and see you here if not there.
Tom

chuckster57
06-17-2018, 01:21 PM
Curious minds want to know, what did you purchase?

sourdough
06-17-2018, 02:10 PM
Curious minds want to know, what did you purchase?

Looks like the signature line says a 2019 Artic Fox.

chuckster57
06-17-2018, 02:31 PM
Looks like the signature line says a 2019 Artic Fox.

Didn’t see it. DOH! :facepalm:

Harleydodge
06-17-2018, 02:38 PM
lol...I thought it was an "SOB"
As in "look at the size of that big SOB"
"That's one nice looking SOB right there"

xrated
06-17-2018, 02:38 PM
There have been a few times when I was having some adjustment issues with my slide outs that I thought I might have a "SOB" brand! :D

flybouy
06-17-2018, 03:50 PM
I must have the next model up (or down) as mine is a MFSOB!:hide:

ctbruce
06-18-2018, 06:34 PM
I must have the next model up (or down) as mine is a MFSOB!:hide:Hmmmm...that's one bad SOB, right there.

sourdough
06-18-2018, 07:11 PM
You know, as a guy that has said most anything given the moment in the past, but has tried to clean up my act in my later years, I'm not sure how I feel about the acronyms we're throwing around; the way I'm interpreting them. Buying the Arctic Fox by the OP, he said he "purchased a new SOB 5vr"; I'm sure he meant "some other brand". Then it was morphed into the stereotypical "sob" meaning; then to the more offensive "mfsob".

I can sit down around a campfire with "buds" and some of that talk will happen. We have a great forum, and, from what I'm seeing, more and more ladies chiming in. I'm thinking maybe those kinds of remarks are a little off base in what I've experienced to be one of the most informative RV forums out there. JMO

ctbruce
06-18-2018, 07:44 PM
Hmmmm...I've read every one of them as Some Other Brand, not the Jackie Gleeson word. But, it's probably time to shut this one down before it goes down in flames at some future point. Good night, everybody.