PDA

View Full Version : Camera on back of trailer

Eastham
06-11-2018, 05:16 PM
Was talking to the neighbors at the camp and he was curious about the camera on his trailer showing a car coming up on the left but the car past him on the right.he was wondering if the air stream camera was wired backwards. The car is on the opposite side of what the camera is showing .anyone else ever heard of such a thing.

JRTJH
06-11-2018, 06:13 PM
My rear view camera is a wired version, but that shouldn't make any difference in setting up the monitor. Most monitors have a means to adjust contrast, brightness, color, aspect ratio and orientation. Check his monitor to see if he has a menu button. If so, scroll through the menu and change the orientation.

Eastham
06-12-2018, 01:41 AM
Thanks John
I will pass that on to him.

Hookoil
06-12-2018, 04:26 PM
I tried my new Furrion camera for the first time this weekend and had to adjust the orientation. Its pretty handy once you get it flipped around. Its in the settings and a button for flip or mirror.

Pmedic4
06-12-2018, 06:43 PM
With the Furrion camera, there is definitely an orientation setting. Real easy to change on the Furrion monitor.

When I setup my camera, and when looking at the rear directly, my monitor seemed backwards, so I changed it. It was actually correct for travel down the road and backing up. Just seems backwards - until you actually use it.