PDA

View Full Version : Upgraded

DOWNSTIME
06-11-2018, 11:13 AM
Hello All! I just upgraded from a Prowler to the Keystone Retreat Loft. We leave it parked on the Louisiana coast and use it as a fishing camp. Lots of questions that I can hopefully get answered on this site!

Chris P
06-11-2018, 02:19 PM
You are definitely on the right forum, there are a lot of very knowledgeable people here and a lot of information. Welcome from New Jersey

14george
06-11-2018, 04:05 PM
Welcome congrats from Wv

5J's
06-13-2018, 12:53 PM
Welcome to the forum from SE Texas

SmilingYooper
07-22-2018, 09:10 AM
Hello All! I just upgraded from a Prowler to the Keystone Retreat Loft. We leave it parked on the Louisiana coast and use it as a fishing camp. Lots of questions that I can hopefully get answered on this site!

We also just upgraded, from a Wildcat 5th wheel to Retreat Loft! We have it parked for our summer retreat in the UP of MI.

Love it so far, but have questions that aren't in the manual....
- How to access the water pump to add a diverter switch for winterizing?
- Where are all the lowest points of water access to completely drain?
- What feeds the satellite (top cable feed) behind the large TV...the external connection is for cable...how are the two different?
- Is there a proper method/procedure of opening and closing each of the three drains to drain the kitchen gray, the bathroom black, the bathroom gray...
- The are two recessed porch lights in the front awning...are they to come on with the porch lights or are they on Light 5?

Also looking for suggestions on a good fitting cover for the winter months.

Thanks for any and all responses!
Rick
The Smiling Yooper :)
www.daupeh.com