PDA

View Full Version : Black tank flush on my laredo 293sbh

oldschoolhdmike
06-06-2018, 04:24 PM

the one on the right works my front black tank, works fine....the one on the left has a valve in it? possible a check valve....water will not even go into it. both of them had screens i took off for the picture......

i actually took it in to the dealer for this problem under warranty. They told me it was fixed and i took their word for it, and it was not fixed.....what do i need to do here?

jsmith948
06-06-2018, 04:39 PM

the one on the right works my front black tank, works fine....the one on the left has a valve in it? possible a check valve....water will not even go into it. both of them had screens i took off for the picture......

i actually took it in to the dealer for this problem under warranty. They told me it was fixed and i took their word for it, and it was not fixed.....what do i need to do here?On our trailer, that fitting is where you connect the suction hose for winterizing.

oldschoolhdmike
06-06-2018, 05:51 PM
Thats not what i was told when i bought it. I was told i have twl grey, two black, and a freah water. I was told those were the front and rear black tank flushes. Although sometimes i think i only have 1 grey. I have two sets of dump valves.