PDA

View Full Version : Dishwasher

Wmeili
06-04-2018, 07:34 PM
Hi all have been enjoying our Alpine 3500 RL . Overall very few problems. Wondering if anyone else has had a problem with the dishwasher? It won’t start I turned on the supply valve under the sink but all I get is a single beep in about one minute intervals from the dishwasher itself I’m thinking it’s not sensing the door is closed ?

notanlines
06-05-2018, 02:22 AM
Give us the brand of the dish washer, and maybe a quick photo of the front....

Tbos
06-05-2018, 09:38 AM
My 3651RL doesn’t have the dishwasher. The rep said they were having issues with them. He didn’t elaborate.

travelin texans
06-05-2018, 10:13 AM
Ours has the Paykel Fischel (sp) & it's fantastic, never had any issues, very quiet, & does a great job.

Wmeili
06-10-2018, 07:11 PM
It is a dehco i will have to figure out how to post pictures

Don_T
06-14-2018, 10:18 AM
We have the same brand as you. Our door is very close to the wood surround, maybe your is too close and the door doesn't fully close. Our door "snaps" closed, does yours? I have had trouble getting it to start if I leave power on after a cycle. I be sure the push the power button on the left to shut the washer off every time I use it. When I am ready to run a load I push the power button of the left to turn it on and then the button on the right to make it start the cycle immediately. It takes less than 10 seconds to start.

Pull Toy
06-14-2018, 12:56 PM
Only problem with my dishwasher is that she makes me dry!
(Sorry, couldn't help myself!)

Good Luck,

Wmeili
06-14-2018, 02:14 PM
Thanks for the advice I will check that this weekend. Also to get out of drying a dish rack works really well

66joej
06-14-2018, 02:35 PM
Also to get out of drying a dish rack works really well

How about the chapped hands my DW's dishwasher gets from having my hands in hot water for so long.:eek::hide:

Wmeili
06-14-2018, 03:17 PM
you Could try rubber gloves.

rhagfo
06-14-2018, 05:04 PM

Good Luck,

How about the chapped hands my DW's dishwasher gets from having my hands in hot water for so long.:eek::hide:

DW has a great dish washer, the brand is a Russell. Works great as long as feed well, and gets enough sleep!!!
In my opinion, just a waste of space in an RV.

Wmeili
06-18-2018, 07:51 AM
Thanks Don T. It was the outside decorative door was not allowing the inner door to close. Just took moving the dishwasher out slightly. Closed the door and all was well. Thank you again for the advice. It was much appreciated 👍👍👍

Cbrez
06-18-2018, 08:44 AM

Good Luck,

:lol:I have the same problem with my dishwasher. Fortunately she doesn’t let me put anything away because she can’t find it if I stow it. But you know what they say, it ain’t lost until momma can’t find it!

Don_T
06-18-2018, 03:52 PM
Thanks Don T. It was the outside decorative door was not allowing the inner door to close. Just took moving the dishwasher out slightly. Closed the door and all was well. Thank you again for the advice. It was much appreciated 👍👍👍

Glad you got it fixed. Safe travels.